Emiliano Grillo 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Yet to Take a Step Forward
Jerome Miron, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Emiliano Grillo
Emiliano Grillo 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 200-1
- DFS pricing: $6,600 DraftKings, $8,900 FanDuel
- Masters History (2014-2018): N/A, N/A, T-17, 51, N/A
- Tee times: 9:36 a.m. ET Thursday, 12:36 p.m. ET Friday
An immense ball-striking talent who seemed on the precipice of the game’s elite level, Grillo appears to be treading water a bit so far this year. We should remain bullish about his long-term potential, but it might be pie-in-the-sky thinking to believe he can contend this week.
Though he did make the cut in each of his previous two Masters starts, Grillo has also missed the cut in five of his last six major championship appearances.
Emiliano Grillo Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Emiliano Grillo ranks among the other 86 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T22
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T27
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T51
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T44
- Course Adj Rd Score: T37
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 47
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 20