Kevin Kisner 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Can He Stay Hot?
Kevin Kisner is coming off of a win at WGC-Match Play. Credit: Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports.
Kevin Kisner 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +6000
- DFS pricing: $6,700 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, N/A, T-37, T-43, T-28
- Tee times: 12:54 p.m. ET Thursday; 9:47 a.m. ET Friday
Kisner is one of the more consistent players you will find in this price range on DraftKings. His highest finish at the Masters is 28th, but he’s made the cut in all three of his appearances here.
He’ll enter this tournament in great form with a 68.1 recent Adj Rd Score, along with ranking 18th in Strokes Gained: Ball Striking and 22nd in Strokes Gained: Approach over his past 24 rounds (Fantasy National).
There is a strong chance he ends up on my cash game roster considering the flexibility he allows.
Kevin Kisner Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kevin Kisner ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T43
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 65
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T26
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T14
- Course Adj Rd Score: T31
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 30
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 40