Paul Casey 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: A Solid Top-20 Value Play
Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Paul Casey.
Paul Casey 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +3000
- DFS pricing: $9,000 Draftkings; $10,800 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, T-6, T-4, 6, T-15
- Tee times: 2 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:04 a.m. ET Friday
Casey is in the middle of a career year.
He’s already got a win and four top-3 finishes on Tour in just a few months. I want to find a way to get action on him this week, but I’m not sure about an outright win.
His top 20 history here is excellent, with four straight and seven in his last 10. So that’s the direction I’ll probably go unless his odds to win drift back into the 40s.
Paul Casey Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Paul Casey ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T17
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 29
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T36
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T50
- Course Adj Rd Score: 3
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 26
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 11