Adam Scott 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Worth Considering in All Formats
Adam Scott 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 30-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,800 DraftKings; $10,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:58 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:59 a.m. ET Friday
Still seeking retribution for the 2012 Open, when he bogeyed the final four holes to lose to Ernie Els, it’s always felt like Scott has been destined to win a Claret Jug.
Inarguably one of the most talented players of his generation, he’s been terrific in a limited schedule this year, which has included results of T-18 at the Masters, T-8 at the PGA Championship and T-7 at the U.S. Open, with only a solo second place at the Memorial squeezed amongst them. Never a favorite, but never too far off, this could be the week.
Adam Scott British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Adam Scott ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 22
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 37
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 53
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 3
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 34
- Total Driving: 33
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 9