Adam Scott 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Hitting His Stride
John David Mercer, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Adam Scott
Adam Scott 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,600 DraftKings; $10,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:47 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:02 a.m. ET Friday
Fifteen years ago, it would’ve been tough to envision a career from Scott that included just a single major championship victory, but unless the soon-to-be 39-year-old can manufacture a second one to go with his 2013 Masters title, that will be the case.
That said, there’s been plenty of hard luck in his career, too, including two weeks ago, when he appeared distraught after finishing runner-up at the Memorial Tournament, while acknowledging that Patrick Cantlay had simply outplayed him on the final day. Results of T-18 and T-8 in this year’s first two majors should help buoy some confidence.
Adam Scott Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Adam Scott ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 22
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 2
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 37
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 7
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 12