Bubba Watson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: High Ceiling, Low Floor
USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Bubba Watson
Bubba Watson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,000 DraftKings; $9,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:02 a.m. ET Thursday, 1:27 p.m. Friday
- PGA History (2014-2018):T64, T21, T60, CUT, CUT
I won’t touch Bubba in cash games because he doesn’t fit the profile of guys I usually target in that format, but he’s an intriguing tournament play.
Watson has played at Bethpage three times since 2009 and has finished inside the top 18 in each start. He dominates off the tee, ranking third in Strokes Gained: Off-the-Tee over his past 50 rounds, but if his approach game is off, he could start piling up bogeys in a hurry because he grades poorly in most other metrics.
Bubba Watson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Bubba Watson ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 26
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 54
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 9
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 26
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 39
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 23