Chez Reavie 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Top-20 Potential
Brian Spurlock, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Chez Reavie
Chez Reavie 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 300-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,600 DraftKings; $8,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 7:51 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:16 p.m. ET Friday
One of the better ball strikers on Tour, Reavie is second in driving accuracy and 11th in greens in regulation.
His average length off the tee (286 yards) is not ideal for Bethpage, but he will be hitting from the fairway more often than almost anyone in the field, which should substantially minimize his distance shortcomings.
Reavie has top-20 finishes in his two most recent events, and I look for him to be around on the weekend, with a ceiling somewhere in the top-20 range.
Chez Reavie Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Chez Reavie ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 48
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 86
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 131
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 19
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 50
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 46