Dustin Johnson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: DJ Is a Serious Threat
Joshua S. Kelly-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dustin Johnson tees off at Harbour Town Golf Links.
Dustin Johnson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 10-1
- DFS Pricing: $1,100 (DraftKings); $12,200 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 1:16 p.m. ET (Thursday); 7:51 a.m. (Friday)
Long and strong could very well be the not-so-secret formula at Bethpage, and very few are longer and stronger than DJ.
The course won’t play as difficult as Oakmont did for the U.S. Open three years ago in his lone major championship title so far, but the Northeast venues own some correlating similarities, which could lead to another serious contention for the world’s No. 1-ranked player.
Dustin Johnson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Dustin Johnson ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 1
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 12
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 10
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 3
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 2
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 7