Francesco Molinari 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Will He Bounce Back From Augusta?
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Francesco Molinari on the 17th green at Augusta National Golf Club.
Francesco Molinari 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,700 (DraftKings); $11,400 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:24 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:49 p.m. ET (Friday)
It took a decade of playing major championships for Molinari to get the hang of ‘em, but he’s now firmly amongst the names of those who tend to play their best golf in the big ones.
Starting in 2007, Molinari made 32 major starts, posting just a pair of top-10 results and nothing better than T-9.In his last six major starts, however, he never finished outside the top-25 and has four results of sixth-or-better, including his first major title at last year’s Open Championship.
Expect him to pop up on the leaderboard at times throughout this one, as well.
Francesco Molinari Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Francesco Molinari ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 14
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 63
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 72
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 45
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 62
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 69