Haotong Li 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Could Be Worth a Top-10 Flier
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Haotong Li
Haotong Li 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,600 DraftKings; $8,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:40 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:25 p.m. ET Friday
The 23-year-old Li has yet to win on the PGA Tour, but he’s certainly competed with the best at times. He’s done pretty well on the more ball-striking major setups, including a third at his first Open Championship in 2017 and a top 20 at the U.S. Open last year.
He’s very boom-or-bust: He’s one of the better birdie-makers in the field, but he also ranks below-average in bogeys. As such, I’ll probably avoid in matchups, but I don’t mind taking a shot on him for a top 10 or 20 if the price is right.
Hao-Tong Li Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Hao-Tong Li ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 49
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 22
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 19
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 58
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 51