Henrik Stenson 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Skills for Links Success
Orlando Ramirez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Henrik Stenson
Henrik Stenson British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 50-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,400 DraftKings; $10,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:14 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:15 a.m. ET Friday
Few players in the game — if any — own the integral combination of above-average distance and dead-eye accuracy like Stenson, whose lone major championship came in an epic head-to-head battle against Phil Mickelson three years ago at Royal Troon.
Since then, he’s posted results of 11th or better at each of the four majors, though it’s been tough to figure out his form this year, which has included a T-8, a few T-9s and a bunch of other solid results, without a single true title contention.
Henrik Stenson British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Henrik Stenson ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 19
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 7
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 3
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 9
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 9
- Total Driving: 41
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 1