Jason Day 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Target in Cash Games
Jim Dedmon, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jason Day
Jason Day 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 20-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,000 DraftKings; $11,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 1:38 a.m. ET Thursday; 8:13 a.m. ET Friday
Day is incredibly intriguing on DraftKings at his salary. He’s a bit underpriced as his $9,000 price tag makes him the 12th-most expensive golfer, but his 68.1 Long-Term Adjusted Round Score is the sixth-best mark in the field.
Day has both the distance and short game to contend at Bethpage. There’s a strong chance he makes my cash-game roster.
Jason Day Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jason Day ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 6
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 98
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 18
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 14
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 8
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 31