Jim Dedmon, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jason Day
Jason Day 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,100 DraftKings; $10,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:02 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:47 p.m. ET Friday
Day has missed the cut in each of the last two U.S. Opens, which is especially confounding considering his previous six results in this event: 8th-9th-4th-2nd-59th-2nd. There are plenty of signs that he’ll revert to the days of old, not the least of which is his recent success in the state of California. Playing four tournaments here over the past two years, he’s finished fourth, fifth, second and first, the last of those results coming at Torrey Pines last year. If there’s one negative, it’s that Day often explains that it takes longer for his notoriously balky back to loosen up in cooler conditions.
Jason Day Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jason Dayranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 7
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 40
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 98
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 35
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 75