Jason Kokrak 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Not a Great Fit for Links Golf
Aaron Doster-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jason Kokrak
Jason Kokrak British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 300-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 DraftKings; $8,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:36 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:37 a.m. ET Friday
Despite Kokrak having a stellar approach game, he’s not someone I’m willing to invest in on links courses. Before his missed cut at the Travelers Championship, his last missed cut was at … last year’s British Open.
Kokrak’s putting and short game is worrisome for this event, as he owns a 53.6% scrambling rate and averages 29.8 putts per round over the past 75 weeks.
Jason Kokrak British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jason Kokrak ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 46
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 32
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 55
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 115
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 92
- Total Driving: 6
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 8