Keith Mitchell 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Tee-to-Green DFS Must-Play
Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Keith Mitchell.
Keith Mitchell 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,300 DraftKings; $8,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 6:56 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:21 p.m. ET Friday
Mitchell is my favorite daily fantasy player this week in the $7,000-$7,500 range on DraftKings.
Since he changed putters earlier this year, he has a win and two other top-10 finishes in seven events. He remains one of the best tee-to-green players on Tour, ranking second in greens in regulation, and now that he is putting with confidence, we are starting to see what kind of player he can be.
I believe Mitchell is a must-play this week in DFS at his price. And don’t be surprised to see him in the top 20 on the leaderboard on Sunday.
Keith Mitchell Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Keith Mitchell ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 73
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 35
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 13
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 55
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 43
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 29