Lucas Bjerregaard 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Bad Timing for Poor Form
Lucas Bjerregaard upset Tiger Woods in the WGC-Match Play. Credit: Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports.
Lucas Bjerregaard British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 250-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,800 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 9:48 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:47 a.m. ET Friday
Bjerragaard won’t make any of my DFS lineups or betting cards for the Open Championship. He’s entering this tournament in abysmal form, missing five straight cuts, including a MC at the Scottish Open this past weekend.
He’s also an awful scrambler, as he’s saved par on just 43.1% of holes that he’s missed the green, and his 30.2 putts per round rank among the worst in the field.
Lucas Bjerregaard British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Lucas Bjerregaard ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 80
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 5
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 107
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 123
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 44
- Total Driving: 38
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 70