Martin Kaymer 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Fade at Pebble
Joe Maiorana-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Martin Kaymer
Martin Kaymer 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 80-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,400 DraftKings; $9,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:51 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:36 p.m. ET Friday
Kaymer is an easy fade in DFS and the betting markets. I don’t believe someone with a Long-Term Adjusted Round Score of 70.2 could contend here, especially if he gets into trouble from his approaches.
Kaymer’s 47.6% scrambling rate over the past 75 weeks is among the worst marks in the entire field.
Martin Kaymer Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Martin Kaymer ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 74
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 18
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 87
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 61
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 37