Matt Kuchar 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: The Best Year of His Career
Credit: Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Matt Kuchar
Matt Kuchar 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 40-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,700 DraftKings; $10,000 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:21 a.m. ET Thursday; 5:20 a.m. ET Friday
Poor Kuch. After years of playing top-level golf, the story most will remember is about a caddie payment and the most lasting image just might be that of him sitting in the middle of Royal Birkdale’s 13th fairway while playing partner Jordan Spieth received a ruling that would ultimately help him win the Claret Jug.
That remains his closest call at a major, but Kuchar is playing some of the best golf of his life this year and it could be sweet justice if he turned a controversy-filled season into his first major championship.
Matt Kuchar British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Matt Kuchar ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 19
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 47
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 22
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 11
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 127
- Total Driving: 16
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 10