Matt Kuchar 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Will Kuch Continue His Red-Hot Season?
Brian Spurlock, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Matt Kuchar
Matt Kuchar 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 50-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,500 DraftKings; $10,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:47 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:02 a.m. ET Friday
What a bizarre contradiction of a year it’s been for Kuchar. This has easily been his most — and, really, only — controversial campaign, but it’s also been his best, perhaps suggesting that his aw-shucks persona might’ve needed a little me-against-the-world to help light that motivational fire. If you’re seeking even more reason to like him this week, look back to nine years ago, when a brutally difficult final round at Pebble Beach yielded an 82 from the 54-hole leader and just five scores under 70, one which was posted by Kuchar, who matched the day’s best number with a 68.
Matt Kuchar Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Matt Kucharranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 18
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 18
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 76
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 14
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 7