Rickie Fowler 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: It Will Come Eventually
Ray Carlin, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Rickie Fowler
Rickie Fowler 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,500 DraftKings; $11,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:02 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:47 p.m. ET Friday
Settle down, folks. It’ll happen.
Yes, Fowler will someday be a major champion. For now, his lengthy run of close calls at majors only leads to public criticism that he can’t close the deal. Players view these results much differently, though: Even the most heartbreaking defeats are more positive results than finishing way back in the pack.
At some point, Fowler will use these experiences — now 10 career top-10s at majors — and parlay them into that long-elusive victory. Don’t be surprised if it happens sooner rather than later.
Rickie Fowler Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Rickie Fowler ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 6
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 17
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 84
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 29
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 30