Shane Lowry 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Can Success at Heritage Carry Over?
Joshua S. Kelly-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Shane Lowry
Shane Lowry 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 (DraftKings), $8,600 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 7:29 a.m. ET (Thursday); 12:54 p.m. ET (Friday)
Lowry doesn’t do much for me and I won’t have anything on him here. His only good result in the U.S. was at Heritage in his latest tournament, but Harbour Town and Bethpage Black are basically polar opposites. So it’s tough to see that success leading to anything this weekend. If he can put up a decent result though, he’s a much better fit for Pebble Beach and Royal Portrush in the next two majors.
Shane Lowry Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Shane Lowry ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 68
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 67
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 47
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 88
- Strokes Gained — Overall: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: N/A