Shane Lowry 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Red-Hot Heading to Pebble Beach
John David Mercer, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Shane Lowry
Shane Lowry 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 100-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,500 DraftKings; $9,000 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:13 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:58 p.m. ET Friday
Lowry is coming into the U.S. Open super hot, getting into the top 8 in each of his last three events, including the PGA Championship.
He’s been excellent from every area of the golf course, too: He’s striking the ball well, and his short game has been as good as anyone’s over the last month.
Lowry’s history at Pebble is a little hit-or-miss, but I’m willing to buy this incredible recent form — especially in matchup props and top 20 odds.
Shane Lowry Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Shane Lowryranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 52
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 3
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 50
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 66
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 72