Sung-jae Im 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: His Schedule Makes Him a Fade
RSM Classic. Pictured: Sungjae Im
Sung-jae Im 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,400 DraftKings; $8,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:57 a.m. ET Thursday; 2:22 p.m. ET Friday
The new darling of the daily fantasy community, Sung-jae Im has been a great addition to nearly any DFS lineup this year.
According to every tour pro who has played with him, Im’s game is solid from tee to green. If he has a weakness, it might be his schedule. At Bethpage, Im will be playing for the fifth straight week, giving him more events in a row than almost any other player in the field.
It is difficult to stay mentally sharp for that many consecutive weeks, especially when the tail end of that stretch is a major championship at Bethpage Black. While his game is good enough to have a strong showing this week, I’m not convinced he will be as sharp as he usually is.
For that reason, I am staying away from him this week and will explore other options in his price range for DFS.
Sungjae Im Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Sungjae Im ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 80
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 25
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 80
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 98
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 27
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 30