Thorbjorn Olesen 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Olesen Lacks Necessary Form
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Thorbjorn Olesen
Thorbjorn Olesen 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,300 DraftKings; $8,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 6:53 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:52 a.m. ET Friday
The 29-year-old Dane has seen his fair share of links courses on the European Tour, but he’s been an up-and-down performer at the Open.
He finished T9 in his second appearance in 2012 but didn’t get inside the top 60 again until last year, when he finished T12.
He’s actually more of a PGA-style golfer, and he ranks just 119th in the field in Driving Accuracy. He doesn’t have the form, and I don’t love the course fit, so I’ll stay away this week.
Thorbjorn Olesen British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Thorbjorn Olesen ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 55
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 50
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 119
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 52
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 108
- Total Driving: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Approach: N/A