FanDuel Promo Code: Capture a Risk-Free $1,000 NBA Bet!
Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
How do we feel about the playoff action in the Association so far? We had three teams close out their respective series last night (Sixers, Suns, Mavs), leaving just one first round matchup yet to be decided. The Grizzlies and T’Wolves will do battle in Minnesota tonight with KAT and Co trying to save their season and send this series to a decisive Game 7. And thanks to our friends at FanDuel, you have the chance to cash in HUGE on the game.
Not signed up at FanDuel yet? Then you can cash in with their special offer for new users (and you won’t need a promo code): Bet $1,000 Risk-Free on the NBA Playoffs (or anything else). That’s literally a free grand to bet however you see fit. Bet the Morant point total. Or the Memphis road moneyline. It does not matter. And even if you lose, no worries! FanDuel has you covered with a full reimbursement.
One thing to keep in mind: You don’t need a promo code for this offer for Action users, but you will have to click on the link below to redeem.
FanDuel Sportsbook — available with online registration and betting currently in the U.S. in Illinois, Louisiana, New York, Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming — is giving all new users a risk-free sports bet.
Already have FanDuel? No problem: See offers at more sportsbooks for all sports right here.
Best FanDuel Promo Codes and Bonus Offers for the NBA Playoffs, the MLB, and More
FanDuel, originally a company focused completely around daily fantasy sports (DFS), has now become a gambling giant in the U.S., with the country’s biggest sportsbook and online casino. They’re always on the cutting edge when it comes to their app and product, and you certainly won’t be disappointed with adding them to your sports betting portfolio.
They’re also very generous to both new and existing users. This offer is just for new ones, and here’s how it works: Simply sign up at FanDuel using this link, deposit, and place your risk-free bet. If you win, you keep the profits. If you lose, FanDuel gives you the money you wagered back, up to $1,000.
If you need a reminder, here are today’s NBA playoffs matchups:
- Memphis Grizzlies at Minnesota Timberwolves, Friday at 9:00 p.m. ET
And here are all of the MLB games scheduled for Friday:
- San Diego Padres at Pittsburgh Pirates, Friday at 6:35 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at Miami Marlins, Friday at 6:40 p.m. ET
- Boston Red Sox at Baltimore Orioles, Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- Houston Astros at Toronto Blue Jays, Friday at 7:07 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Angels at Chicago White Sox, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Twins at Tampa Bay Rays, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at New York Mets, Friday at 7:10 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at Texas Rangers, Friday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Chicago Cubs at Milwaukee Brewers, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- New York Yankees at Kansas City Royals, Friday at 8:10 p.m. ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks at St. Louis Cardinals, Friday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Reds at Colorado Rockies, Friday at 8:40 p.m. ET
- Cleveland Guardians at Oakland Athletics, Friday at 9:40 p.m. ET
- Detroit Tigers at Los Angeles Dodgers, Friday at 10:10 p.m. ET
- Washington Nationals at San Francisco Giants, Friday at 10:15 p.m. ET