UTA @ LAL3:00 am • TNT
Jazz vs. Lakers Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Utah Jazz has averaged 20.8 offensive rebounds per game (271 rebounds/13 games) this season -- second-best among NBA teams. The Los Angeles Lakers have allowed 17.7 offensive rebounds per game (248 rebounds/14 games) this season -- tied for fifth-worst among NBA defenses.
- Featured InsightThe Utah Jazz have shot 45% (244/538) on the road this season -- 10th-worst among NBA teams. The Los Angeles Lakers have allowed opponents to shoot 45% (292/651) at home this season -- seventh-best among NBA defenses.
- Lakers are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
- Lakers are 3-2 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Lakers are 5-5 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 3 of Lakers' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 3 of Lakers' 9 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
LeBron James (calf) listed questionable Thursday
Jarred Vanderbilt (heel) out Tuesday.
Gabe Vincent (knee) out Wednesday.
Jaxson Hayes (elbow) listed questionable Thursday
Hachimura is out with nose
Cam Reddish (groin) listed questionable Thursday
Max Christie (calf) listed questionable Thursday
Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) questionable Thursday
Jordan Clarkson (thigh) questionable Thursday
Kris Dunn (personal) ruled out Thursday
Lauri Markkanen (hamstring) ruled out Monday
Could not load odds
Jazz vs. Lakers Team Totals