Top NBA Betting Trends for 76ers-Lakers, Every Tuesday Game
Photo credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Brandon Ingram
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 14 teams playing on Tuesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Tuesday’s NBA slate features seven games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
Oklahoma City Thunder at Orlando Magic, 7 p.m. ET
- The Thunder are 14-11 straight-up and 14-11 ATS on the road.
- The under is 16-9 in Thunder away games but just 2-8 in their last 10 games overall.
- The Magic are 11-13-2 ATS at home and 20-16-1 as underdogs.
- The under is 28-22 in Magic games, including 20-17 when they’re dogs.
Milwaukee Bucks at Detroit Pistons, 7 p.m. ET
- The Bucks are 31-11 straight-up and 22-18-2 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 13-9 in Bucks away games and 8-2 in their last 10 games overall.
- The Pistons are 10-13-1 ATS at home and 14-17-1 as underdogs.
- The under is 26-19 in Pistons games, including 8-1-1 in the last 10.
Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers, 7 p.m. ET
- The Wizards are 6-19 straight-up and 7-18 ATS on the road.
- The over is 27-21 in Wizards games but just 9-12 when they’re favorites.
- The Cavaliers are 5-19 straight-up and 9-15 ATS at home.
- The over is 14-10 in Cavaliers home games.
Chicago Bulls at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Bulls are 21-27-2 ATS this year, including 2-7-1 over the last 10.
- The under is 31-19 in Bulls games, including 20-9 in conference games.
- The Nets are 13-1 straight-up and 9-5 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 18-14 in Nets conference games.
New Orleans Pelicans at Houston Rockets, 8 p.m. ET
- The Pelicans are 11-15-1 ATS on the road and 9-12-1 as underdogs.
- The over is 13-8 when the Pelicans are underdogs.
- The Rockets are 19-7 straight-up and 15-10-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 17-9 in Rockets home games.
Phoenix Suns at San Antonio Spurs, 8:30 p.m. ET
- The Suns are 4-22 straight-up and 11-15 ATS on the road.
- The under is 20-12 in Suns conference games.
- The Spurs are 19-7 straight-up and 18-8 ATS at home.
- The under is 15-12 when the Spurs are favorites.
Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The 76ers are 11-13 straight-up and 9-15 ATS on the road.
- The over is 28-21 in 76ers games, including 20-14 when they’re favorites.
- The Lakers are 16-11 straight-up and 11-15-1 ATS at home.
- The under is 31-19 in Lakers games, including 19-8 in home games.