Hawks vs. Raptors Odds & Picks: The Winning Betting System For Tuesday’s Spread
Ronald Cortes/Getty Images. Pictured: Bogdan Bogdanovic #13 of the Atlanta Hawks.
- The Atlanta Hawks take on the Toronto Raptors in Tuesday night NBA action.
- There has already been considerable line movement based on Kyle Lowry's status, but that's not the only force moving this spread.
- Continue reading to learn about updated odds and betting system picks for Hawks vs. Raptors.
NBA Odds: Hawks vs. Raptors
|Time | Channel||7:30 p.m. ET | BSSE|
The Hawks take on the Raptors on Tuesday night as they look for their third-straight win. Atlanta has been on a roll as of late, winning seven of its last 10 games coming into Tuesday night.
Hawks point guard Trae Young has been excellent against the Raptors on the season. Young is averaging 32.5 points per game (PPG) in two matchups with Toronto, both Atlanta wins.
With Fred VanVleet’s defensive intensity missing from the lineup, it will be especially tough for the Raptors to slow down Young in the non-Kyle Lowry minutes. The Raptors have lost seven of their last 10 games, and slide closer and closer to NBA lottery team status.
In this odd season that has the Raptors playing out of Tampa, Fla., we have seen them go an unimpressive 10-15 against the spread (ATS) at home.
All signs point to the Hawks taking care of business on Tuesday night.
Things would obviously change if Young, who is questionable with a calf injury, can’t suit up. But as things stand right now, our PRO Report is showing that sharp bettors are aligned in backing the Hawks as road favorites.
Let’s take a look.
NBA Picks: Hawks vs. Raptors
The Raps opened as 3-point favorites for tonight’s game against the Hawks, but this spread has flipped to Atlanta -2 on news that Lowry will sit out for rest.
Of course, Lowry’s status played a big factor in this spread movement, however, Action Labs’ Bet Signals have tracked sharp action at work here as well.
This game also fits neatly into two of our PRO Betting Systems:
- Fade Tanking Teams PRO System, which has a 57% ATS win rate and an 11% return on investment (ROI).
- NBA Tickets vs. Money PRO System, with a 55% ATS win rate and 8% ROI.
PRO Report Pick: Hawks -2