Bills Draft Picks, Team Needs & First Round Betting Odds
Timothy T Ludwig/Getty Images
Bills Draft Picks
Bills Draft Odds
|Position of First Pick||Odds|
Bills Draft Needs
- TE: The Bills used four tight ends in 2020: Knox, Kroft, Smith and Reggie Gilliam. Knox was the best of the group and caught 24 passes for 288 yards and three touchdowns. Suffice it to say they could use an upgrade at the position.
- DL: The Bills’ pass rush ranked middle-of-the-road last season in sacks and lost tackle Quinton Jefferson via free agency.
by Chris Raybon
- TE: Dawson Knox and Jacob Hollister are low-end receiving threats atop a depth chart that was 29th in receiving yards by tight ends (458). They also lost nearly 300 blocking snaps with the departures of Lee Smith and Tyler Kroft.
- LG: Projected starter Cody Ford was the No. 38 overall pick in 2019 but has graded outside PFF’s top 70 qualified guards in each of his two seasons as a pro.
- DE: The Bills were 15th in sacks (358) and 23rd in pressure rate (22.2%) last season. Top pass rusher Jerry Hughes also turns 33 in August.