Super Bowl Prop Bets Calculator: Compare Odds To Our Expert’s Projections To Find An Edges On Rams-Bengals
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Imagesl. Pictured: Rams WRs Odell Beckham Jr., Van Jefferson
- In search of edges on 2022 Super Bowl prop bets for Rams-Bengals? Our expert is here to make it easy.
- Sean Koerner, our Director of Predictive Analytics, projected stats for key player props so you could quickly calculate edges based on the odds at your books.
- These edges are based on the same player projections that power Koerner's fantasy football rankings, for which he was among the 10 most-accurate rankers this season.
The Super Bowl is the biggest prop betting event of every year.
To maximize this opportunity, I’ve created a custom Super Bowl Prop Calculator for Rams-Bengals — it’s an online and downloadable spreadsheet that you can use to compare odds to my projections and automatically calculate edges.
The minimum “edge” I look for in order to make a bet is 3-5%, but the beauty of this calculator is that you can use it to make your own decisions based on your own risk tolerance — my projections are just there to offer guidance.
How To Use the Super Bowl Prop Bets Calculator
There are three ways you can access the calculator (click one to skip ahead to those instructions):
Regardless of which way you access the calculator, here’s how it works:
- Add the line for a prop using the dropdown option in the blue cells to adjust it (or type in the number directly)
- Add the “vig” for the over and under in the yellow cells
- Edges based on my projections will auto-populate under the “edge” cells
Below are detailed instructions for each of the three ways you can access the calculator.
1. Google Sheets Mobile App
- Click this link to open the calculator in the Google Sheets app.
- Click the menu in the top right (three dots), then “Share & Export” and finally “Make A Copy.”
- Plug away!
2. Google Sheets Desktop Web
- Click this link to open the calculator in Google Sheets.
- Click “File” then “Make A Copy.”
- Plug away!
3. Downloadable Excel Sheet
- Click this link to download the spreadsheet.
- Open it in Excel.
- Plug away!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.