Tom Brady Next Team Odds: Titans Most Likely Destination Behind Patriots
Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty Images. Pictured: New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady
- Updated betting odds for Tom Brady's next team have the Patriots still favored at -180, though those odds have been falling.
- Behind New England comes Tennessee at +550, and the Titans are followed by the Las Vegas Raiders and Los Angeles Chargers.
- Check out the full list of odds, which also include the New York Giants and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, below.
Once Super Bowl 54 is settled, the biggest NFL story will quickly turn to where Tom Brady will land next season.
Obviously, if Brady returns to New England for one more shot, the Patriots will remain among the favorites to win Super Bowl 55.
However, should the six-time Super Bowl winner decide to turn the page, it will send a ripple effect throughout the league.
With this in mind, FanDuel Sportsbook has posted odds for all 32 potential landing spots for Brady next season. Please note that the rules clarify that the bet will be graded based on Brady’s team in Week 1 of the 2020 NFL regular season.
Here’s the full list of Tom Brady next team odds.
Tom Brady Next Team Odds
Quick explanation on the odds below: -180 means that a $180 bet would profit $100, while +550 odds means that a $100 wager would profit $550.
- New England Patriots: -180
- Tennessee Titans: +550
- Las Vegas Raiders: +650
- Los Angeles Chargers: +750
- New York Giants: +1000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: +1900
Based on the odds, Brady is still likely to return to the Patriots, though New England’s odds to keep him have been diminishing over the past few weeks.
And should he ultimately decide to leave New England, oddsmakers peg the Titans, Raiders and Chargers as the most likely landing spots. Vegas and Tennessee have both made huge jumps since this prop opened last month.