Win $250 in Cash: Enter the Oscars Props Contest
The 91st Academy Awards gets all the glitz and glamour started at 8 p.m. ET on Sunday night. Before the stars hit the red carpet, we are celebrating by running a props contest all around the Oscars.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $250 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Oscars Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 8:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 24th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $250!
Oscars Props Contest: Questions
1. Will there be a host of the Oscars (host must announce first and second awards from the stage)?
2. How many total Oscars will Roma and a Star is Born combine to win?
(0-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10 or more)
3. Which film will win more Oscars?
(The Favourite, Green Book, Vice, 2+ tie)
4. Which film will win more Oscars?
(Black Panther, Bohemian Rhapsody, A Star is Born, 2+ tie)
5. Will both Rami Malek (Bohemian Rhapsody) win Best Leading Actor and Glenn Close (The Wife) win Best Leading Actress?
6. Will both Mahershala Ali (Green Book) win Best Supporting Actor and Regina King (If Beale Street Could Talk) win Best Supporting Actress?
7. Which movie will win Best Original Score?
(Black Panther, If Beale Street Could Talk, Mary Poppins Returns, Other)
8. How many Oscars will be won by movies with a color in the title (Black Panther, BlacKkKlansmen, Green Book, Black Sheep)?
(0, 1-3, 4-6, 7 or more)
9. Will the same movie win the Oscar for Best Picture and Best Director?
10. How many total Oscars will Olivia Coleman, Rachel Weisz and Emma Stone win this year?
(0, 1, 2)
11. What will be the most Oscars won by any movie this year: Over/Under 4.5
Tiebreaker: According to the Nielsen Ratings, how many total people will watch the 2019 Oscars?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $250!