Hideki Matsuyama 2019 Masters Player Betting Odds, Preview: Expect Another Top-20 Finish
Reinhold Matay, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Hideki Matsuyama
Hideki Matsuyama 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +3500
- DFS pricing: $8,700 Draftkings; $10,600 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-68, 5, T-7, T-11, 19
- Tee times: 10:09 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:05 p.m. ET Friday
Hideki Matsuyama is one of the guys slightly below the top tier players in the world who is ready to pop.
After battling injury last year, he has made all 10 cuts this year with three top-10 finishes, and is equipped with as much talent as nearly anyone on Tour. His last four finishes at Augusta have been 5th, 7th, 11th, and 19th.
I think Hideki finishes in the top 15 this year, and the only thing holding him back from really contending is his putter. He just doesn’t hole enough longer putts (10 feet or more) like you have to at Augusta to win. Expect another high finish out of Hideki and a great DFS value at $8,700.
Hideki Matsuyama Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Hideki Matsuyama ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T14
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 18
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T51
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T6
- Course Adj Rd Score: T8
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 9
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 2