Alex Noren 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Time for a Breakout?
Joshua S. Kelly-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Alex Noren
Alex Noren 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 (DraftKings), $8,700 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:13 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:38 p.m. ET (Friday)
Less than a year ago, Noren ranked as high as 12th on the OWGR, but an uncharacteristically slow start to the year has him outside the top 30 right now.
There are signs that he’ll break out of his funk soon, but much like Augusta National, where he finished T-62 last month, Bethpage Black isn’t a place where a player can show up without his best stuff and hope to find it.
Alex Noren Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Alex Noren ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 34
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 92
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 72
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 62
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 98
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 89