Byeong Hun An 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: The Putter Has Failed Him
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Byeong Hun-An
Byeong Hun An British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,00 DraftKings; $8,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 6:47 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:46 a.m. ET Friday
An has been striking the ball well in 2019, but he’s tapered off over his last 24 rounds, ranking just 52nd in Strokes Gained: Approach per Fantasy National.
Additionally, I think his putting will likely hold him back at this tournament. He’s been one of the worst putters on tour this year, ranking 115th in Strokes Gained: Putting.
Byeong Hun An British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Byeong Hun An ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 30
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 97
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 94
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 46
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 64
- Total Driving: 39
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 32