Chez Reavie 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Inconsistency Presents No Value
Apr 28, 2018; Avondale, LA, USA; Chez Reavie watches his shot from the 18th hole during the third round of the Zurich Classic of New Orleans golf tournament at TPC Louisiana. Mandatory Credit: Stephen Lew-USA TODAY Sports
Chez Reavie 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings; $9,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:48 a.m. ET Thursday; 3:47 a.m. ET Friday
Chez has been missing cuts or contending for the last couple of months with no in between. He’s got a couple missed cuts sandwiching a win and third-place finish in his last four starts. He’s made only two trips to the Open, missing the cut both times. I could see myself adding him to the MC prop card if he’s offered at plus money, but I’m not looking to do much more than that with him.
Chez Reavie British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Chez Reavie ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 43
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 102
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 2
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 13
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 58
- Total Driving: 29
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 20