Emiliano Grillo 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Don’t Expect Another Show at Bethpage
Jerome Miron, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Emiliano Grillo
Emiliano Grillo 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings; $8,600 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 12:32 p.m. ET Thursday; 7:07 a.m. ET Friday
On the surface, Grillo doesn’t seem like a great fit at Bethpage, but he did come in second here at the 2016 Barclays event. Most of that success came because his irons and putter were hot, though, and he’s really struggled with the short stick lately, ranking as one of the worst in the field in Recent Putts Per Round.
As such, given his overall fit — he’ll need to be brilliant with his irons and putter again due to his middling distance off the tee — I won’t be buying him in the betting market. His price is low enough in DFS that perhaps he’s worth a lineup or two in the Millionaire Maker given his long-term form and talent, but he’s not someone I’ll be investing in heavily this week.
Emiliano Grillo Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Emiliano Grillo ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 24
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 49
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 84
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 79
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 68
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 28