Ian Poulter 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Still a Worthy Sleeper?
Credit: Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ian Poulter.
Ian Poulter 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 80-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,700 DraftKings; $9,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 9:03 a.m. ET Thursday; 2:04 p.m. ET Friday
Poulter has been a popular Open Championship sleeper forever now. His best chance to win a major came in this event in 2008 when he was in the mix late on Sunday before Padraig Harrington pulled away.
I don’t really have much of feel for him this week, though.
If a player I’m actively looking to fade gets matched up with him, I have no problem betting him. But I’m not going out of my way to get action on or against him this week.
Ian Poulter British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Ian Poulter ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 25
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 37
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 33
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 56
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 64
- Total Driving: 35
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 59