Matthew Fitzpatrick 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: He’s Trending Upward
Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Matthew Fitzpatrick reacts to his putt at TPC Sawgrass.
Matthew Fitzpatrick 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 (DraftKings); $8,800 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 12:54 p.m. ET (Thursday); 7:29 a.m. ET
Unlike the other three major championships, there’s not really a prototypical PGA Championship performer. There are, though, players who — for whatever reason — just never seem to elevate their games at this one.
This has been the case for Fitz so far in his career, as he’s posted just one made cut in three starts, a T-49 three years ago. He certainly owns the talent to play better, though, as evidenced by last month’s T-21 at the Masters.
Matthew Fitzpatrick Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Matthew Fitzpatrick ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 42
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 54
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 126
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 19
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 25
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 25