Si Woo Kim 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: He’s a Longshot for a Reason
Jun 3, 2018; Dublin, OH, USA; Si Woo Kim chips the ball onto the ninth green during the final round of The Memorial golf tournament at Muirfield Village Golf Club. Mandatory Credit: Joe Maiorana-USA TODAY Sports
Si Woo Kim British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,700 DraftKings; $8,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:31 a.m. ET Thursday; 10:32 a.m. ET Friday
Kim is heads to Royal Portrush in terrible form, missing eight of his last nine cuts, including a missed cut at the Scottish Open. Most worrisome is the fact that he’s struggled in every aspect of his game over his past 24 rounds, ranking 104th in total strokes gained (Fantasy National).
Si Woo Kim British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Si Woo Kim ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 75
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 130
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 59
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 114
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 77
- Total Driving: 62
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 72