Si Woo Kim 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Not the Right Fit
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Si Woo Kim
Si Woo Kim 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 2 p.m ET Thursday, 8:35 a.m. ET Friday
Si Woo is one of the better putters on tour, which is always a good thing at majors. But the weather and greens here could make putting easier than a typical major, and that could potentially negate his edge.
That means he’ll be competing against this field in what’s truly important here: Bombing it straight off the tee as far as possible and nailing greens. Those are not his strengths, and he’s yet to make a cut at a PGA Championship in his three tries. I won’t be buying him here, either.
Si Woo Kim Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Si Woo Kim ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 68
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 130
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 111
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 77
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 31
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 53