Tiger Woods 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Will the Rest Pay Off?
Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 18-1
- DFS Pricing: $10,200 DraftKings; $11,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:10 a.m. ET Thursday; 5:09 a.m. ET Friday
When he insisted he’d play way fewer events this year, Woods wasn’t embellishing. More than halfway through the calendar, he’s made just nine starts – three fewer than any other player in the world’s top-five.
Tiger obviously proved he can still win at Augusta National and if we’re ranking the majors that best suit his 43-year-old body and game, The Open would have to be next on the list. Dialing in long- and mid-irons has always been his specialty and that should keep in the mix this week, as well.
Tiger Woods British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tiger Woods ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 2
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 50
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 50
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 9
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 108
- Total Driving: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Approach: N/A