Tony Finau 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: A Breakthrough at Bethpage?
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tony Finau
Tony Finau 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 30-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,800 (DraftKings), $10,700 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 12:43 p.m. ET (Thursday); 7:18 p.m. ET (Friday)
Finau is on my card at +4500 and I think this is a great spot him to break through. He’s got a chance to follow that Koepka mold where he doesn’t really win any regular tour events, but catches fire for a stretch in the majors. His tee to green game gives him a chance on a course of this length and since we’re not on Bermuda greens, the putter has a better chance at cooperating as well.
Tony Finau Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tony Finau ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 10
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 35
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 5
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 55
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 40
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 48