College Football Odds for Saturday: Best Week 7 Picks Include Alabama-Tennessee & Wisconsin-Michigan State
Joe Robbins/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide.
- College football odds for Saturday's Week 7 slate are offering plenty of sharp picks and betting opportunities.
- In addition, one of Saturday's smartest college football picks comes from Week 7's biggest game: No. 3 Alabama vs. No. 6 Tennessee.
- Using the Action Network's college football PRO picks, we detail the four smartest bets for Saturday's Week 7 slate.
Sports fans: “This is the best time of the year with MLB playoffs, NHL and NBA all getting rolling, too!”
College football’s Week 7 slate: “Hold my beer.”
Yes, it is true that this is the greatest time on the sports calendar, so let’s truly appreciate what Saturday’s college football Week 7 schedule provides all on its own.
The action starts a noon ET and runs all the way through the wee hours of Sunday morning, including some of the most highly-anticipated games of the season, like No. 10 Penn State vs. No. 5 Michigan, No. 3 Alabama vs. No. 6 Tennessee and No. 8 Oklahoma State vs. No. 13 TCU.
I don’t have to tell you that bettors will be all over today’s slate, so let’s go ahead and see what the Action Network’s PRO college football picks and predictions have in store for Week 7, including value bets on the following Saturday games:
- No. 3 Alabama vs. No. 6 Tennessee (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Kent State vs. Toledo (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Ohio vs. Western Michigan (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Wisconsin vs. Michigan State (4 p.m. ET)
College Football Picks for Week 7
*College football odds as of Saturday morning
Alabama vs. Tennessee Pick
3:30 p.m. ET | CBS
The biggest game of the college football season to this point has No. 3 Alabama as a 7-point road favorite against No. 6 Tennessee.
However, it’s the over/under in this SEC clash that is offering the most value for bettors.