Tutorial: How to Use the Labs Markets Tool
We are excited to announce the release of our new Markets Tool within the new Labs Terminal on The Action Network.
Using this tool, sports bettors can monitor the market in real time, compare hold percentages offered at sportsbooks throughout the industry and leverage our “Best Available” feature to find the lowest possible holds. (For context: The “hold” is the percentage of total money wagered that a bookmaker keeps. The lower the hold, the better.)
In simple terms, this tool allows you to streamline your line-shopping process so you can bet the best lines possible and maybe even locate arbitrage opportunities.
Bill Monighetti gives a walkthrough on how to use the new tool below:
Where Can I Legally Bet?
We’ve compiled a list of the nine states with legal online sports betting, most of which allow you to deposit money straight from your phone into an account.
- New Jersey: BetMGM, bet365, DraftKings, FanDuel, PointsBet, SugarHouse,William Hill, more books
- Pennsylvania: DraftKings, FanDuel, SugarHouse, more books
- Indiana: BetRivers, DraftKings, FanDuel
- West Virginia: DraftKings, FanDuel
- Iowa: PointsBet
- Oregon: Oregon Lottery
- New Hampshire: DraftKings
- Rhode Island: Sportsbook RI
- Nevada: Check out our full list