J.B. Holmes 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Off the Radar
Gary A. Vasquez, USA Today Sports. Pictured: J.B. Holmes
J.B. Holmes 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 150-1
- DFS pricing: $6,800 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, T-56, T-4, 50, N/A
- Tee times: 9:25 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:10 p.m. ET Friday
The slowest player on tour is off my radar at this prestigious event. For being a long-hitter, he’s not great at par 5s (-3.7 adjusted strokes). He’s also abysmal around the greens, which could spell trouble if his approach game is off.
Over Holmes’ past 50 rounds he ranks 71st in Strokes Gained: Around the Green and 57th in Strokes Gained: Putting (per Fantasy National).
J.B. Holmes Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where J.B. Holmes ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T50
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 60
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T40
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T58
- Course Adj Rd Score: T35
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 39
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 34