Adam Hadwin 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: A Potential Top-20 at Portrush?
John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports. Captioned: Adam Hadwin
Adam Hadwin 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,900 DraftKings; $8,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:37 a.m. ET Thursday; 3:36 a.m. ET Friday
Hadwin didn’t have much going for himself early in 2019, but he seems to have found his game with a couple top-10s in his last three events. He could end up being a decent number to finish inside the top 20 and worth a look at that, but I’m not really looking at him for much else.
Adam Hadwin British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Adam Hadwin ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 30
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 65
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 18
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 16
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 17
- Total Driving: 31
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 55