Adam Scott 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Short Putts Are Key
Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Adam Scott
Adam Scott 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 50-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,100 (DraftKings), $10,200 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 7:40 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:05 p.m. ET (Friday)
It’s been an atypical statistical season for Scott so far. To the naked eye, it appears like his ball-striking is locked in, as usual, but his putting remains a question mark. The truth is, Scott ranks 40th in strokes gained tee to green and 14th in strokes gained putting.
It was tough watching him repeatedly miss short ones on the greens while contending at the Masters, but if he actually putts like the 14th best this week, he stands a chance to make some serious noise come Sunday afternoon.
Adam Scott Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Adam Scott ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 26
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 43
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 36
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 42
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 15
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 37