Branden Grace 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Fade in All Formats
Stephen Lew, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Branden Grace
Branden Grace 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,400 DraftKings; $9,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 7:07 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:32 p.m. ET Friday
Grace is an easy fade in DFS and in the betting markets for a course like this. The par 4s could eat Grace alive as six of them are above 450 yards, and he’s been abysmal on par 4s, averaging +2.2 adjusted strokes on them over the past 75 weeks.
Furthermore, he ranks just 70th in Strokes Gained: Approach over his past 50 rounds, which could spell trouble for Grace since he possesses scrambling rate of just 54.1%.
Branden Grace Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Branden Grace ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 48
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 63
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 71
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 88
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 86
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 60