Brandt Snedeker 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Distance Will Be an Issue
Rob Kinnan, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Brandt Snedeker
Brandt Snedeker 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,900 (DraftKings), $9,500 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 7:07 a.m. ET (Thursday); 12:32 p.m. ET (Friday)
I just don’t think Snedeker is long enough to contend at Bethpage, as he ranks 162nd on tour in driving distance. That’s tough on a course that will stretch nearly 7,500 yards. Snedeker has shown the ability to pop up here with a second at the 2012 Barclays, but in his other two starts, he finished 48th or worse. I’ll be staying away.
Brandt Snedeker Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Brandt Snedeker ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 58
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 121
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 109
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 98
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 35
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 65